QUALITY ENRICHMENT PROGRAMME (QEP)
FOR MAINS ‘20
It develops an ANSWER ENRICHMENT TECHNOLOGY aiming to equip you with Right Strategy, Approach & Answer Writing Technique so that you can “THINK FAST, WRITE FASTER, & WORK SMARTER” in a limited time.
- Target 450+ IN GS & 140+ IN ESSAY
- Holistically Covers 22 Themes (Basic) / 10 Themes (Advanced), preparing you for GS, Essay, & Optional
- Create High Impact Answers with Mindmaps, Diagrams, Facts, Keywords & Acronyms
- Structure your Essay by generating Theme wise Dimensions
QEP PLUS : SUPER 100 BATCH!
FOR MAINS ’20
ONE TO ONE ONLINE MENTORING along with Answer Evaluation & Feedback on 100+ Questions by MK YADAV SIR through 4 Video Sessions (Live) of 30 Minutes each.
- Practise writing 100+ Answers (4-5 Questions per theme), incorporating all the Enrichment Techniques learnt in QEP.
- Attend Theme wise in-class discussions of all questions, to ensure Retention.
- All Sample Answers prepared by GS Top Scorers (CSE 2018 & 2019).
- Admission Limited to 100 Students Only (FCFS).
INTENSIVE NEWS ANALYSIS (INA)- CURRENT AFFAIRS
FOR PRE CUM MAINS ‘20
The ONLY current affairs class you need to Ace CSE 2020! Designed as a TARGETED approach on how to ACTUALLY USE Current Affairs to MAXIMISE scores.
- Mock Interview (Recorded sessions & Feedback by board).
- DAF Analysis (200+ Profile based questions)
- Current Affairs Classes (100+ Topics via 2000+ Questions)
- Personalized Discussions (One to One Sessions with MK Sir)
ECONOMICS & SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT (ESD)
UPSC / PSC / RBI ‘20
This module is designed to Master BASICS ECONOMICS & CURRENT AFFAIRS for UPSC / PSC / RBI Prelims-cum-Mains 2020.
- Pre – 35+ Sessions PCM – 50+ Sessions
- Covers Eco Basics, Current Affairs, Eco Survey & Budget
- Focused 25 Months’ Eco Current Affairs (July’18-Aug’20)
- Classes 4 Days a week, Test every Thursday
theIAShub, an institution solely dedicated to prepare you “Be Your Dream” !
Over the past few years, theIAShub has emerged as a premier institute for IAS preparation in India, known for its innovative learning methods, dynamism in teaching and excellence in content creation. As reflected in our working culture, our vision is to develop creative, innovative, dynamic and ethical Future Leaders!
OUR POPULAR COURSES
Find Best Course For Yourself!
What UPSC-CSE Toppers Say About Us?