This short & highly effective course equips you to Master Medieval Indian History in just 8-10 days and provides a systematic revision regime through 25-30 Practice MCQs EVERY DAY.
Why Study Medieval India History?
- On an average, 3-4 questions asked in UPSC-CSE on Medieval India every year, since last 5 years.
- 5 questions asked in CSE 2019 prelims, equivalent to 10 marks!
- A very important component of Art & Culture Preparation for Prelims.
- Opportunity to Maximise Marks Where Others Don’t – Aspirants’ tendency to skip Medieval India may give a lead of 4-6 marks to others who have prepared.
- Complete coverage of syllabus possible in a relatively short time (8-10 days). From there on, it’s only about Revision, Revision, Revision!
Who Should Attend?
- All those aspirants who want to gain a focused & precise preparation strategy and optimum coverage of Medieval India, for Prelims, in the most simplified manner.
- Those who have prepared Medieval India but are unable to retain or recall important facts.
- Comprehensive coverage – Entire Medieval India syllabus in just 8-10 days.
- Retention through Revision- 25-30 Practice MCQs EACH DAY (End of every topic).
- Secure ‘Competitive Edge’- Techniques of elimination and educated guess, to Maximise marks even out of seemingly difficult questions.
- Techniques For Score Maximization- Same (PPT Driven Classes, Clear Focus on Concept Building & Memorizing Key Facts, Revision Tests, etc.)